Monday, April 09, 2007

The Juggling Act

With my cerebral palsy, I have to be very conscious of setting priorities for my time and energy. I must plan my time very carefully because I have very limited stamina and activity causes painful spasms in my neck, shoulders, back, and legs. Last week, I sang with my choir for the Holy Week services. It was a wonderful, exhilarating experience that took all my physical energy. My blog got pushed down my priority list.

Also last week, I got called for an interview by Mobility International USA. I'll find out if I get accepted for the Costa Rica Disability Exchange Program on April 20. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I hope I get accepted.

Description of picture: Five colored juggling balls in the air.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

good luck on the exchange program! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!