Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Carnival Day!...A Bit Late


The 38th carnival is hosted by Kathryn at Ryn Tales and has the theme of Spirituality and Disability.

In her introduction to the carnival, Kathryn eloquently reflects on raising her daughter Ellie and how it has influenced her as a person. “But this experience in all is magnitude has helped me unfold as a soul. I am more patient than I was before, I am happier than I was before Ellie, and I am way, way less ignorant about disablism.”

In this carnival, there are many reflective posts on God and on life in general. It’s a great carnival and I hope you’ll check it out!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

thanks for the shout out!

Unknown said...

Someone else growing up with a disability:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/02/AR2008070203220.html

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
Just checking in to see how your summer is going. I hope you are able to relax and enjoy some free time
(though I imagine you are keeping busy as well). Talk to you soon--
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I occasionally visit your website and enjoy your informative, well-written articles. I especially enjoyed your post on normalacy. I live quite a different life than most people my age and occasionally I feel I should be doing something/be at a certain stage in my life just because others are. I have Asperger syndrome and use my blog to create awareness of the syndrome and the issues individuals with AS live with. I also write some posts on issues applicable to all individuals with disabilities.